1. After you log in, select ‘Enable 2FA’ in the yellow banner found as soon as you enter.
Select the following accordingly
- Click Account
- Select Settings
- Choose Security
- Click ‘Enable Two Factor Authentication’
2. Now, check your mobile phone and go to ‘Play Store’ or ‘App Store’ and search ‘Google Authenticator’ app and install it.
3. After downloading and installing the Google Authenticator app on your mobile phones.
4. Head towards Google Authenticator app, click a red plus sign available on screen and press ‘Scan a Barcode’ for adding an account.
If you are using only one device for setting up 2FA (two-factor authentication) and your CoinSpot account, then click ‘Enter a Provided Key’ on the red plus sign. Now, copy and paste the ‘Secret’ into your Google Authenticator app.
5. Now, scan your barcode by placing your mobile phone over the on your CoinSpot account.
6. Once it is scanned successfully, enter the 6-digit number token that comes in your Google Authenticator app and click submit.
7. Verify that you entered the right token before the timer runs out on your Google Authenticator app.
8. Your 2FA will now be set up on your account.
If you any further problem, you can submit a request to contact support found in the top right corner of the website.